|P.F. Chang's new Caramel Mango Chicken |
(Photos courtesy of P.F. Chang's)
Two years ago, P.F.Chang's added entrees that included a gluten-free version of its Mongolian Beef. Come Monday, the menu will grow even larger. The restaurants will add seven gluten-free choices, for a total of 25 items. In addition to current favorites like the Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Singapore Street Noodles and Mongolian Beef, you'll find these new items available:
- Vietnamese Crab Salad - Lump crab meat tossed with green papaya, mango, apple, fresh vegetables and herbs in a zesty Vietnamese Nuoc Cham dressing
- Crab Fried Rice - Wok-fried rice with lump crab meat, shiitake mushrooms, asparagus, egg, smoky bacon, zesty lemon and Sriracha
- Caramel Mango Chicken - Tender chicken caramelized in a Southeast Asian glaze with mango, tomatoes, Fresno chiles and Thai basil
- Asian Tomato-Cucumber Salad
- Lemon Scented Brussels Sprouts - Thinly shaved, wok-charred with ginger, garlic, Thai basil and fresh lemon zest
|Crab Fried Rice, new at P.F. Chang's|
Back by popular demand are two classic entrees - the spicy Dali Chicken with sliced potatoes and our longtime favorite, Philip’s Better Lemon Chicken, served with broccoli in a citrus sauce.
P.F. Chang's has local outposts in Collegeville (10 Town Center Dr., 610-489-0110), Glen Mills (983 Baltimore Pike, 610-545-3030), Plymouth Meeting (519 Germantown Pike, 610-567-0226), Warrington (721 Easton Rd., 215-918-3340) Atlantic City (2801 Pacific Ave., 609-348-4600), Princeton (3545 Rt. 1, 609-799-5163) and Marlton (500 Rt. 73 S., 856-396-0818).